On Friday June 1st, Rocío Vega gave the talk entitled: "Project Management - Inititation to the Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Daptiv", part of the Continuous Training Plan of PLOCAN.
PMOpartners is a company which aspires to become the elected partner of the main companies of Spain and Portugal to make projects a reality. Its objective is to generate value and solutions through:
- The experience of our professionals in Complex Project Management.
Its capacity to adapt the main methodology standards (PMI, COBIT, PRINCE, ITIL) to the particular needs of the organizations and automate them through solutions that provide efficiency and visibility to management.
The professionalism of the Project management team through Change Management, communication and training.
The presentation shown by Rocío was part of a training period that lasted during the week between 28 May and 1 June and sought the following objectives:
- Standardization and automation of the project management methodology PRINCE2.
- Integrated management of R + D + i.
- Optimization of Capacity Management and monitoring of project costs.
- Unified documentation management.
Automated Reporting from homogeneous information and different views and levels of aggregation for each user profile.